lauantai 19. maaliskuuta 2016

Tulip doily + pattern - Tulppaani liinat + ohje

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well. Spring is pretty late here, but never giving up. Same way, how I made my first doily maybe two and half years ago, I wish I made a photo of that to remember where I started. I kept practicing and today I show you that I made some tulip doilies in many colors. It is a very easy pattern - also for beginners. I share the pattern as well, what I found on internet. Hope you like it and crochet after me!

Moi kaikille,

Toivottavasti voitte hyvin. Kevät on vähän myöhässä, mutta ei mitä hätää. Olisi pitänyt tehdä kuvia ensimmäisestä liinastani kaksi ja puoli vuotta sitten, jotta muistaisin mistä aloitin. Olen harjoitellut paljon ja tänään esittelen teille tulppaaniliinat. Se on tosi helppo tehdä. Annan teille ohjeenkin minkä löysin internetistä. Toivottavasti tykkäät tästä ja virkkaat sen!





Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!
 Hauskaa päivänjatkoa kaikille!

Zsu




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti